Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

And Away I Go....

If you've stumbled upon this or were one of the kind people from Facebook who felt compelled to read it after I shared about this new entry...Hello and welcome!! (wow, that sounded kind of cheesy)

So Ok, another blog??  There are so many out there so why would I want to contribute to the overflow of people wanting their voice to be heard??  I guess it's because it's in us, that need to want to be heard, for our words to make a difference, so.....here I go, adding to the blog world!!  But I'm excited to do this!!  I have another one that is mainly for my art, but I always found myself wanting to post other things about life and that one was limited.  So this one will encompass it all.  Every good, bad and ugly thing that happens to me....not really, but I would love to share with you things I find interesting in this world that are beautiful, real, raw, and hopefully will bless you in some way, and make you smile.

Oh...the name!  How Jenny Says It.  Well, I have a habit of screwing up sayings.  My husband is writing them down and putting all of them in a folder called just that, with the hopes of writing a book and making millions.  Not really, but it got me to thinking.  This is my new blog, and what I share are things I feel passionate about and want to express, and thus...How Jenny Says It!  So there ya have it!   (I might share a few of those mixed up saying if I'm feeling like totally humiliating myself one day, just so you can have a good laugh)  

Blessing and Love!!

1 comment: